Harini specializes in tax compliance and reporting for high net-worth individuals and passthrough entities. She focuses on small to mid-sized and closely held businesses including international tax compliance for corporates and individuals.
Harini joined H&B in 2015. Prior to joining H&B Harini worked at a CPA boutique firm in La Jolla where she earned her CPA license. Born and raised in Southern India, Harini graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce degree and completed her Executive Program from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
Outside of work, Harini loves to play a string instrument called the Veena and enjoys watching Marvel movies, cooking and baking with her kids. She is also fluent in reading and writing a few different Indian languages.
- Passthrough Entities Taxation
- Tax Planning
- International Tax Compliance
- Real Estate
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Professional Services
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree with a focus on regulation and tax laws
- Executive Program: Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
- California Society of CPAs