HEATHER M. GAULD
TAX MANAGER, CPA
Heather is a tax manager with H&B. She joins us from Damitz, Brooks, Nightingale, Turner & Morrisset and has been practicing in public accounting since 2006. She has broad experience working with individuals and businesses with a specialty in estate & trust and not-for-profit work. Heather is a member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Heather attended California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo where she earned her BS in Business Administration with concentrations in Accounting and Finance and a minor in Economics. She serves as Treasurer to the Zaca Center Preschool and as part of the Advisory Committee for the Latkin Foundation.
Heather and her family live in the Santa Ynez Valley. She enjoys spending time baking, reading and as much time with her boys outside as possible.
- Estates and Trusts
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of CPAs
- Treasurer for Zaca Center Preschool
- Treasurer for Inspired Works