Jerry Fulton specializes in individual and corporate income tax reporting that involves international and multi-state compliance. Applying his expertise in tax reporting for entities with foreign ownership, Jerry is the main point of contact for client inquiries.
Jerry attended San Diego State University, where he received his B.S. in Accountancy. After severals years in corporate tax accounting with some of the largest local companies in San Diego, he joined H&B in 2015 to pursue his interest in public accounting.
- International Tax Compliance
- Tax Advisor to High Net Worth Individuals
- Nexus Evaluation and Multi-State Reporting
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, San Diego State University
- Board of Directors CalCPA (2018-2020)
- California Society of CPAs
- H&B International Committee