Jessica A. Moitoza
TAX MANAGER, CPA, MST
Jessica Moitoza, CPA, MST is a tax manager with H&B. She joins us from Damitz, Brooks, Nightingale, Turner & Morrisset and has more than ten years of experience in public accounting providing tax services. She specializes in non-profit organizations and high net worth individuals. As a manager, she provides leadership and guidance to associate staff members on various projects. Jessica is a member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Jessica is currently a board member for Foodbank of Santa Barbara County.
Jessica graduated from San Diego State University with her Bachelors of Science in Accountancy in 2009. She then attended California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo where she obtained her Masters of Science in Taxation in 2010. Jessica joined DBNT&M in the fall of 2010 and lives in Santa Barbara with her husband Scott and their two boys.
- Bachelors of Science; San Diego State University
- Masters of Science in Taxation; California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of CPAs
- Board member for California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Channel Counties chapter