Jordan Young, CPA, is a tax manager with H&B and has been with the firm since 2015. He provides notable experience in tax planning and preparation for corporations, partnerships, and high-net-worth individuals. Although he specializes in taxation, he has experience in bookkeeping and also holds his audit license to perform reviews and audits of financial statements. Jordan is also a member of the International Tax Committee at Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP in which he plays a role in assisting clients with international tax laws.
Jordan earned his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Chapman University and Masters of Taxation from Golden Gate University. He is a member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
Jordan currently is a board member of the Asian Business League of SoCal. Outside of work, he devotes his time to basketball, playing throughout his college career and overseas in Vietnam as a basketball player in the Vietnam Basketball League (VBA). He enjoys spending his time eating at unique Asian restaurants including small minority owned businesses to promote exposure.
- Reviews and Audits
- Corporations and Partnerships
- High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; Chapman University
- Masters of Taxation; Golden Gate University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of CPAs
- Board Member of the Asian Business League of SoCal
- H&B’s International Tax Committee