Satomi Yoshida specializes in individual and corporate tax reporting that involves international and multi-state compliance. Applying her fluency in Japanese, Satomi is the main point of contact for client inquiries from Japan.
Satomi joined H&B in 2015. Born and raised in Fukuoka, Japan, she moved to the United States to attend UC San Diego where she received her B.A. in Visual Arts. After working as a graphic designer for 8 years, Satomi discovered an interest in the tax field and decided to pursue her CPA license.
Outside of the workplace, Satomi enjoys golfing and also has a passion for Japanese sake. She is a Japanese Sake Adviser certified by the Sake Service Institute (SSI).
- International Tax Compliance
- Cross-Border Families and Businesses
- Nexus evaluation and multi-state reporting
- Professional Services
- Bachelor of Arts in Media, University of California, San Diego
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- H&B International Committee