Christopher C. Hardy
Chris Hardy, CPA is a Partner who joined H&B from DBNT&M. He had been with the firm since 2009. Before that he worked as a bookkeeper. Chris received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. He is a member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Chris is also completing his Master’s Degree in taxation from Golden Gate University.
Chris’ areas of emphasis are partnerships, trusts and estates, and high net worth individuals.
Chris currently serves as the Treasurer of Casa del Herrero, a local non-profit organization that maintains a historic house museum in Montecito. His outside interests include golf, cooking, and all things Disney. Chris and his wife, Ashley, live in Oxnard and enjoy spending weekends in their garden with their dog.
- Trusts and Estates
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of CPAs
- Treasurer of Casa del Herrero