PARTNER EMERITUS, CPA
Duane Sharpe excels at providing his clients with tax return planning and preparation, and helping them navigate through complex tax issues with ease and simplicity. With more than 30 years of public accounting experience, he specializes in tax work and compliance for individuals, business owners, trusts, partnerships, and S corporations. Clients appreciate Duane’s straightforward approach. He believes in being responsive, trustworthy and taking care of the client.
In 1981, Duane began his public accounting career in San Diego. He joined the San Diego office Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP in 1987, and then moved to the Glendale office in 1992. Duane became a Partner in 1997, and is a member of the Firm’s Tax Committee.
- Business Planning and Consulting
- Tax – Corporations, Partnerships, Individuals
- Family Business
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Real Estate
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting; Oklahoma State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Boy Scout Troop 4 – Pasadena