PARTNER EMERITUS, CPA
Gary Carruthers believes in truly connecting with clients, and takes pride in being responsive and labeled as a trusted advisor. He invests his time and energy in helping clients reach their financial goals, and assists in maximizing profits in a tax efficient manner. Clients benefit from Gary’s strategic solutions that reduce taxes, and the interpersonal advice he offers on tax, accounting and auditing issues. Gary specializes in serving small to medium businesses, and offers business consulting advice to high net worth individuals, trusts, real estate partnerships, the construction industry business, and the service industry.
As a taxation specialist for businesses and individuals, Gary has earned a reputation for providing sound, solid advice and assisting his clients with business planning and consulting. He joined Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP in 2008 as a Partner in the Firm. For more than 25 years, he has been providing accounting, tax and consulting services in the Glendale area.
- Business Planning and Consulting
- Estate Planning
- Financial Reporting and Assurance
- Family Business
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Real Estate
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Accounting; California State University at Los Angeles
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of CPAs