PARTNER IN CHARGE, CPA
Hanne LeLoup specializes in international tax and financial reporting for domestic and inbound foreign companies. She assists these businesses with the complex issues unique to foreign owned companies.
Hanne provides practical advice, listens to her clients needs, and collaborates with them for successful solutions. Her clients benefit due to her vast expertise with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, International Financial Reporting Standards, and International Auditing Standards.
Currently, Hanne and her team work with close to one hundred Danish owned corporate clients, spread throughout the US. Due to her Danish-American ties, she is well suited to assist Danish inbound businesses and their advisors in Denmark. She routinely visits Denmark for client meetings.(Hanne tager gerne en samtale på dansk.)
Hanne works with a variety of closely-held businesses, and has extensive experience with the following industries: Hi and Bio-Tech, Software, Distribution Companies and Development Stage Entities.
She Chaired the firm’s Accounting and Audit Committee, with overall responsibility for the audit function at Hutchinson and Bloodgood from 2008 to 2018. Starting in October 2018 Hanne became Partner-in-Charge of the San Diego office and also a member of the Firm’s Executive Committee.
Did You Know:
Even with her often hectic schedule, she makes sure she finds quality time to spend with her family. Hanne and her family enjoy travel, ocean kayaking, reading and great food. As a way to combine fun and business, Hanne’s annual trips to Denmark include visits to clients, and participation in Allinial Global and PKF International meetings in Europe.
If you are a Danish company entering the U.S. market, we can support you in expanding your business. We have the expertise to help.
- Business Planning and Consulting
- Financial Reporting and Assurance
- IFRS Conversion
- International Taxation
- Life Sciences
- Executive MBA Program; San Diego State University
- California Society of CPAs
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AmCham Denmark / Danish American Business Forum
- Danish American Chamber of Commerce Southern California
- California International Business University, Board Member
- House of Denmark
She is also an active participant in Allinial Global and PKF International meetings around the world.
- Presenter – Pre-immigration tax planning, AmCham Denmark/Dansk Erhverv, Copenhagen, 2019
- Participant – Allinial Global, International Forum, Budapest, 2019
- Presenter – Establishing your Business in the USA, Tax Reform, AmCham Denmark, Copenhagen, 2018
- Presenter – US Sales Tax on E-Commerce, Danish American Business Forum, Copenhagen, 2016
- Participant – Allinial Global, International Forum, Barcelona, Spain 2016
- Presenter – Hi-Tech and Biotech industry focus, PKFI Asia Pacific Conference, Kyoto, Japan 2015
- Presenter – Doing Business in the USA Conference, Edinburgh, Scotland 2014
- Presenter – PKF International Audit and Accounting Conference, Lisbon, Portugal 2014
- Participant – PKF International Tax Conference, Chicago, USA 2013
- Participant – Procopio International Tax Institute, San Diego, USA 2013
- Participant – PKF Europe, Middle East, India Conference, Latvia 2013
- Participant – PKF Europe, Middle East, India Conference, Berlin 2012
- Presenter – IFRS, Controller’s Council, San Diego, USA 2012
- Presenter – Doing Business in the USA Conference, Denmark 2009
- Participant – PKF Trade Mission, London/Frankfurt 2009
- Participant – PKF International Tax Conference, San Francisco, USA 2009