Jenny Chen leverages her financial expertise and business acumen in evaluating and benchmarking the financial performance of her clients’ businesses. Through proper planning, she helps maximize profits while reducing tax liabilities. Jenny is resourceful and responsive and clients appreciate her attention to detail.
Jenny has extensive experience in providing accounting, audit, tax and business consulting. She serves individuals and small to medium sized businesses, including law firms and professional services companies, manufacturing and distribution, oil and gas, and not-for-profit organizations.
As the head of the Firm’s Legal Service Group, Jenny has a strong understanding of the unique challenges facing law firms and is a frequent presenter for various attorney groups.
Jenny began her career in public accounting in 1995 and joined H&B in 2003. She has been a Partner with the Firm since 2007 and is a member of the Firm’s Accounting and Auditing Committee.
Read Jenny’s recent article: Valley Lawyer Magazine: Watching Out for Tax Authorities
Jenny also recently earned her IBFD Advanced Professional Certificate in Corporate International Taxation.
- Financial Reporting and Assurance
- International Taxation
- Tax Credits and Incentives
- Tax Planning and Compliance
- Employee Benefit Plan
- Family Owned Business
- Legal and Other Professional Services
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Oil and Gas
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics; University of California, Los Angeles
- Master of Science in Taxation; Golden Gate University
- IBFD Advanced Professional Certificate in Corporate International Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Firm’s Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Advisory Council Member for the Accounting Department at Cal Poly Pomona
- Steering Committee Member of CalCPA Asian Business Forum
- Co-President of Asian Business League of Southern California, a non-profit organization that facilitate relationships to generate business opportunities for individuals and companies with interest in the Pacific Rim
- Member of the Audit Committee for Glendale Arts, a non-profit organization that manages the Alex Theatre and coordinate resources designed to benefit Glendale-based artists, arts organizations, businesses, government agencies and local schools
- Former Treasurer and Chair of Finance and Audit Committees for Glendale Healthy Kids, a non-profit organization that provides affordable, quality healthcare to children who have no access to insurance or are under-insured