Jesse C. Perez
PARTNER, CPA, MST
Jesse Perez, CPA, MST is a tax partner joining H&B from Damitz, Brooks, Nightingale, Turner & Morrisset. He has been with the firm since 2009. Jesse received a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Economics from University of California at Santa Barbara and a Masters in Taxation from Golden Gate University. He is a member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Jesse’s areas of emphasis are consulting, planning and compliance matters affecting estates, trusts, partnerships, S Corporations and high net worth individuals.
Jesse is active in the Santa Barbara community and currently serves on the Board of the Santa Barbara Zoo. His outside interests include golf, baseball, and cheering his Golden State Warriors to victory. Jesse and his wife Jenna are kept very busy with their two young children and enjoy spending their family time together in beautiful Santa Barbara.
- Consulting and Compliance
- Estates and Trusts
- S Corporations
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Economics; University of California at Santa Barbara
- Masters Degree in Taxation; Golden Gate University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of CPAs
- Board member of the Santa Barbara Zoo