Leander Sico has over 15 years of experience in public accounting. He started with H&B after graduating from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona in 2007 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accounting. He was named Partner in 2022.
Leander is a key member of the Firm’s assurance team and serves on the A&A Committee. Leander has a strong understanding of U.S. GAAP and IFRS, and has worked with a variety of entities in various industries, such as; hi-tech, bio-tech, software, manufacturing and distribution, development stage entities, law firms, employee benefit plans, and not-for-profit organizations. Leander is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Financial Reporting and Assurance
- Development Stage Entities
- Employment Benefit Plans
- Legal and Other Professional Services
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Treasurer for SEEDS Educational Services, Inc.
- H&B Assurance Team
- H&B Education Committee
- H&B A&A Committee