Clients rely on Lee Hanna and his innate ability to quickly assess the business landscape and problem solve complex tax situations. Focusing on corporate and individual tax work, Lee provides tax planning and compliance expertise to closely held businesses, individuals and homeowner associations. He enjoys collaborating with clients, anticipating needs and issues, and presenting them with well researched and appropriate tax solutions. In addition, Lee is highly skilled at helping clients maintain accurate financial reporting.
Before joining H&B, Lee worked with an international public accounting firm. He joined the Firm in 1989 and became Partner in 2002.
- Business Planning and Consulting
- Financial Reporting and Assurance
- Homeowners Association
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Real Estate
- Retail Entities
- Business Economics; University of California, Santa Barbara
- Masters of Science Degree in Taxation; San Jose State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of CPAs
- Past Board Member of the Pajaro Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member and Treasurer of Digital Nest