Luba Kvitchko has extensive experience in providing accounting, audit, tax and business consulting for small to medium sized business, as well as significant experience in auditing the financial statements of publicly-held companies in accordance with PCAOB standards.
Luba joined Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP in 2007 and was named Partner in 2019. Prior to joining Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP, she was a member of a national accounting firm.
- Financial Reporting and Assurance
- Business Consulting
- Service Organization Controls (SOC) Audits
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Financial Institutions
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Trust Companies
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Magna Cum Laude; Cal State Northridge
- Master of Science in Taxation, Cal State Northridge
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Firm’s Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Treasurer of Burbank Chorale, a non-profit organization that is the longest continuously performing arts organization in the San Fernando Valley
- CFO, Glendale Chamber of Commerce