Matthew A. Morgan
PARTNER IN CHARGE, CPA, MST
Matthew A. Morgan is a tax partner joining H&B from Damitz, Brooks, Nightingale, Turner & Morrisset. He had been with DBNT&M since 2007 when he began his career as a tax season intern. Matthew concentrates his consulting and compliance work to tax matters affecting closely-held and family-owned businesses and high net worth individuals. Matthew’s primary industry area of expertise lies in real estate syndications and management and professional services.
Matthew received his Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and Finance from Liverpool John Moores University (United Kingdom), receiving the ‘Most Outstanding Accounting Graduate’ award. Matthew has also obtained a Masters degree in Taxation from Golden Gate University.
Matthew serves on the Board of Directors for The Santa Barbara Chamber of Commerce.
- Consulting and Compliance
- Closely-held and Family Owned Businesses
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Real Estate
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Professional Service
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and Finance; Liverpool John Moores University
- Masters Degree in Taxation; Golden Gate University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of CPAs
- Board of Directors for The Santa Barbara Chamber of Commerce