Mike Benneian is highly skilled at providing accounting, audit and tax services to primarily closely held businesses. His experience is diversified among various industries that include financial institutions, manufacturing, construction and employee benefit plans.
Mike believes two things are essential to his practice; providing high quality service and staying attentive to client needs. His goal is to help clients stay compliant, while seeking opportunities for them to benefit from a tax perspective, and diligently works to present them in the best way possible within the framework of their industry.
Prior to joining Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP, Mike established his career in public accounting working for two local firms. He joined the Firm in 1986, and was elected Partner in 2000. Mike chairs the committee for the Firm’s employee benefit plan audit practice.
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Financial Reporting and Assurance
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Financial Institutions
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting; California State University, Northridge
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Board Member and Executive Committee Member of the Glendale Chamber of Commerce