Monico R. Casillas
PARTNER, CPA, MST
Monico Casillas, CPA, started his accounting career with Robert W. Hanrahan Accountancy, Inc. in February 1998. Later that year, Hanrahan was merged with Damitz, Brooks, Nightingale, Turner & Morrisset. Prior to joining the firm, Monico spent two years as a staff accountant for a local construction corporation. Currently, Monico concentrates his consulting and compliance work to tax matters affecting partnerships, C and S Corporations, and high net worth individuals.
Monico received his Bachelor of Arts in Economics with an emphasis in accounting from the University of California, Santa Barbara and his Masters Degree in Taxation from Golden Gate University. He is a member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, IT Section member.
Monico currently serves as the Treasurer of the Santa Barbara County Flower & Nursery Growers Association. His outside interests include golf, softball, hiking, and spending time with his family.
- Consulting and Compliance
- C and S Corporations
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics; University of California, Santa Barbara
- Masters Degree in Taxation; Golden Gate University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of CPAs
- Treasurer of the Santa Barbara County Flower & Nursery Growers Association