PARTNER, CONSULTING GROUP, MBA, CPA (INACTIVE)
Scott Suekawa is highly skilled at combining technology, accounting and business strategy to help small and medium size companies become more efficient and more profitable. With more than 12 years of experience with ERP software systems and managing complex projects, Scott excels at collaborating with clients and finding the appropriate ERP and IT solutions to fulfill their financial, distribution and manufacturing needs. Clients value Scott’s project management skills, as he quickly assesses the situation, reviews current systems, and presents suitable technology solutions that fit company culture and business requirements.
Prior to joining Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP, Scott worked in public accounting as an auditor and obtained his CPA license. He joined the Firm in 2001, and was elected Partner in 2010.
- ERP Software Systems Analysis and Implementation
- IT Consulting
- Project Management
- Financial Institutions
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Professional Services
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting; San Diego State University
- Master of Business Administration; Pepperdine Graziadio School of Business
- California Board of Accountancy Certified – CPA (inactive)