Shavaun King joined Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP in 2003 and is a partner with the firm. During her career Ms. King has had the opportunity to work with many businesses who are involved in various areas of agribusiness. This experience has helped Shavaun to develop an expertise in accounting, auditing, and taxation of agribusinesses, including field & vegetable crop farming, cattle ranching & feedlots, seed companies and support activities for crop and animal production.
A lifetime resident of the Imperial Valley, Ms. King is an active member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, as well as past president of the Brawley Rotary Club, and currently serves as Treasurer of both the Brawley Rotary Club and Pioneers Memorial Hospital Foundation.
Ms. King is a graduate of California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. She received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting. She has been certified public accountant since 2004.
- Audit and Accounting
- Business Administration; California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Past president of the Brawley Rotary Club
- Treasurer of the Brawley Rotary Club
- Treasurer of the Pioneers Memorial Hospital Foundation