Keeping you safe and compliant
Why Choose Us
Today’s businesses are supported by technology to run productively and efficiently. The top concern of business technology today is the security of those systems. To remain competitive, businesses have continued to automate. Our goal is to help you gain confidence in the security, business continuity and regulatory compliance of your systems so that you can focus on your business growth and profitability. We can assist you with assuring the security, compliance and privacy of your information.
Our IT Assurance specialists have a detailed knowledge of business operations and the technologies used. They can provide an accurate assessment of your IT control environment and assist you in mitigating possible technology risks. Their experience extends to various operational roles across multiple industries and their expertise includes a wide array of hardware and software platforms.
Redefining IT Support To Build Trust
We identify the threats and risks of external and internal vulnerability, network security, operating system, firewall, and Active Directory assessments. We use automated and manual tools to review items.
We evaluate current risk assessment processes and documentation. We reconcile risk assessment documentation with the control framework selection and the technical control implementations. We also evaluate existing risk management assessment tools.
We evaluate the overall information security program architecture from both a design and technical standpoint. We will identify any gaps in the control environment and evaluate policies, procedures, and related documentation.
We obtain an understanding of your data security strategy and verify that the data security strategy is aligned with selected control framework(s). We will also ensure that the data security strategy is technically managed and enforced correctly.
Our IT Assurance Services Include:
- SSAE No. 16 (Formerly known as SAS 70 reviews – Type I and Type II)
- Service Organization Controls 1, 2 & 3 (SOC 1, 2 & 3)
- Generally Accepted Privacy Principles (GAPP)
- Data Protection Compliance Audit
- General IT Control Assessments
- Federal Financial Institution Examination Council (FFIEC) Based IT Reviews
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) §404 and Japanese SOX (J-SOX) Compliance
- Penetration Testing (White Hat)
- Information Privacy Review (Gramm-Leach-Bliley – GLBA)
- Application Controls Assessments
- Social Engineering Assessment
- Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) Security Audit
- IT Governance
- IT Strategic Planning For Alignment with Business Strategy
- Internal Network Security Assessment
- External Network Vulnerability Assessments
- IT Risk Assessments
- IT Policies and Procedures Review
- Business Continuity Planning
- Second Opinion Reviews
What We Offer
Our Team of Experts
Behind every successful IT system is a team of experts who have earned a reputation for trusted advice and quality service.
We Work Closely With You
We develop long-term relationships with our clients and they look to us for guidance and solutions that protect and grow their wealth.
We Have International Resources
We are members of Allinial Global and PKFI which allows us to leverage world-class talent and expertise to address your specific goals.